In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) EU 2016/679 and the e-Privacy Directive concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communication sector, we need your consent to use and install cookies on your devices.
What are cookies?
A cookie file is a small piece of data created during the use of a website and recording information in the user’s web browser or on the device from which such website was accessed.
Cookies stored on your device authenticate the computer or mobile device, and not a specific user, using randomly generated authentication scripts.
Please visit these websites to find out more about cookies:
How are we using cookies?
To ensure the efficient use of our website, your computer or mobile device need to receive cookies in the following cases:
- Booking a flight or other service on our website.
- Collecting information to help us understand what you liked on our website and in our electronic newsletters and what you did not. This helps us offer you more personalised options and more relevant information during your next visits.
- Recording such data as your choice of language and country, and your last search of flights, so that we can customise our website according to your preferences.
- To evaluate the efficiency of our website or mobile app, including the marketing information offered by it.
What of your identification data do cookies contain?
A standard cookie file contains information about identification of your web browser, not the user. This cookie remembers your settings, your browsing history on the website, optimises your use of the website, and saves your selected parameters.
Some of the cookies used by us can contain more detailed information, even the information that can help identify you, and can contain more of your personal data. However, your additional identification data can only be entered by you personally and be provided to us knowingly, and only if you personally consent to it.
Categories of cookies and managing them
Classification of cookies used on our website is based on the International Chamber of Commerce’s Cookie Guide.
1. STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
“Strictly necessary” cookies are required to ensure the correct browsing through and use of the website features to:
- freely navigate throughout the website;
- remember the previous actions when the user returns to the page in the same session;
- ensure a safe user access to secure areas of the website and using the full scale of its features;
- interact with the website applications and conveniently navigate throughout its services;
- book a flight;
- check in for a flight online.
Cookies from this category collect none of your personal data. They are temporary and are deleted immediately after you close the browser.
2. PERFORMANCE COOKIES
Performance cookies are used for anonymous collection of statistics data, analysis of the website performance and quality of our services. This data includes:
- Web analytics. Counting the number of visitors to ensure sustainable and reliable operation;
- Partner tracking. It is used to send an anonymous message to our partners that one of our visitors has also visited their website,
- Error management. Measuring errors presented on the website and finding their causes in order to improve the website performance;
- Tracking technologies. Required to prevent any fraudulent actions and potential security risks;
- Testing designs. Testing various design options of our website;
- Ad response rates. Used to analyse how efficient is our marketing information.
We use Google Analytics to track performance data. This is an analytical web service provided by third party supplier Google, Inc. Information about the website use is regulated by Google Privacy Shield certification and the specific data processing agreement with Google. For detailed information, please visit the following page: Google Analytics and data privacy.
3. FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
Functionality cookies are permanent and help personalise the website content according to the client’s selected preferences, and to:
- greet you by name;
- remember your choice of region and language;
- recognise your devices and authenticate the user;
- support location-based tools to identify your location;
- use the selected departure airport for flight booking.
Cookies in this category analyse your actions during the use of the website and do not contain any personal identifying data.
4. TARGETED ADVERTISING COOKIES
Targeted advertising cookies are intended to interact with third parties through tracking technology for content delivery, by placing on our behalf targeted ads matching your interests on our website and third party websites based on how you interact with the application, ads or content. This helps:
- improve relevance and personalisation of marketing actions;
- limit the number of repeated marketing actions or displayed ads;
- conduct customer satisfaction polls;
- measure the efficiency of marketing / advertising campaigns.
Cookies in this category are managed by third parties. For detailed information about privacy protection during the use of third party websites please refer to the table below.
Managing cookies and tracking technology
We take your data privacy very seriously, this is why, unless where absolutely necessary, we do not attach to cookies any information that would be able to identify you personally.
You can refuse to accept, limit the use or completely remove cookies by customizing your browser accordingly. Your browser settings are available at the following links:
Important! Use of personalised browser settings may result into limited access to certain sections of the website or its incomplete operation, and will also prevent identification of your devices and relevant information collection, which means that:
- we will not be aware of your rejection of behavioural ads, this is why third party banners will be displayed again when you are browsing through other websites;
You can also reject online behavioural ads of third party advertisers who manage ads in favour of the ads that match your interests better by personalizing your settings on the following websites:
Other tracking technologies
Third party web services. Sometimes on our website we use third party web services to display images and videos, or make votes / polls. Just like in case with social media icons, we cannot prevent these website or external domains collecting the information about your use of the website.