The safety and health of our guests is our top priority and is our top priority. We pay close attention to the health and safety of our guests, partners and employees.
Having thoroughly studied the information on the spread of the infection, the recommendations of leading experts and government organizations - the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey and WHO, we have tightened the existing procedures and protocols in order to provide comfortable and safe conditions for our guests.
The following security measures have been taken at all Reikartz Grup Otel facilities:
- Regular monitoring of the health of employees is carried out: the temperature is measured with a non-contact thermometer at the beginning and end of the shift of each employee;
- All employees are provided with personal protective equipment - masks and disposable gloves;
- All employees are regularly trained and briefed; are familiar with the requirements and recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey and WHO;
- All hotels and restaurants at the entrance are equipped with sanitary stations with a disinfectant;
- Information tables for guests with the rules of conduct in the hotel and sanitary and hygienic requirements have been installed;
- Increased frequency of cleaning public areas with mandatory disinfection of all contact surfaces;
- For cleaning and disinfection, professional European-made products are used with the relevant SES conclusions and certificates of disinfectants;
- Marking of public areas was carried out taking into account the observance of a safe distance of at least 1.5 m;
- Processing of bed linen and terry products is carried out at high temperatures by professional certified means of European production with mandatory subsequent ironing;
- The work of the restaurant and the kitchen is strictly regulated by the requirements of state regulations and is built on the basis of the HACCP standard;
- The work of restaurants is being adjusted in accordance with recommendations on food safety, the organization of public areas and guest service - the format of guest service has been changed;
- Internal protocols for work and response in case of emergency have been approved;
- We are constantly monitoring the update of information, the recommendations of experts and government organizations, and immediately introduce the required security measures.
In order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus infection, we kindly ask you to follow the rules of conduct in the hotel in accordance with the sanitary and hygienic recommendations:
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the sanitary and hygienic rules and the rules of staying at the hotel.
- The presence and use of personal protective equipment (in particular, masks) is mandatory.
- Be sure to sanitize your hands at the sanitation station at the entrance to the hotel.
- Before check-in, we suggest that you take a body temperature measurement at the reception.
- If possible, make non-cash (contactless) payment for hotel services.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from other Guests in the reception area and other areas of the hotel or restaurant.
- Be sure to wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer after entering and leaving your room or public restroom.
- Follow the preventive recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey and WHO: Strengthen your immunity and monitor your well-being:
• Strengthen your immune system and take care of your well-being.
• Don't touch your face. Do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth with dirty hands.
• At the first symptoms of SARS, consult a doctor.
• Avoid contact with people with symptoms of SARS. Keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
• Thermally process foods.
- If you need additional information, order additional services, please contact the reception by phone in order to minimize personal contacts.
- In the event of an increase in body temperature and the appearance of signs of illness, it is necessary to isolate in the room and inform the dispatcher of the city hotline about the suspicion of infection.
- You can find out the contact telephone number of the hotline by contacting the hotel reception.
- Do not expose other Guests, as well as hotel and restaurant employees, to the risk of infection!
- In case of non-compliance with the established rules and requirements of sanitary and hygienic recommendations, unfortunately, the hotel will be forced to refuse check-in or demand eviction from the hotel.